Help me find some roses!

Parduodam, dovanojam, keičiamės, perkam...
Turgelyje savo skelbimus, susijusius su rožių auginimu, gali dėti tik LRD nariai, LRD forumo dalyviai ir asmenys, prisidedantys prie šviečiamosios LRD veiklos. Komerciniai skelbimai bus trinami.
Skelbti atsakymą
EvaZ

Help me find some roses!

Standartinė EvaZ » 04 Bal 2012 21:43

Hello,
I'm from Latvia and searching information about rose nurseries In Lithuania. Latvian market are quite small and sometimes it's difficult to find some roses.

In this moment I want to find Munstead Wood or The Prince. Also I'm interesting in Ballerina or Mozart or Robin Hood and some other.
Could you be so nice and give some information where to buy roses in Lithuania? Some rose seller names and coordinates?
I try to find in Google but it's not working.
Also I know there are some plant market and Plant fair near Kaunas every year. Could some one tell me what time it's usually take place and where?
Waiting any useful information to my email: donnazhagare@inbox.lv
Thank you!

Vartotojo avataras
Rasa
Susisiekti:

Re: Help me find some roses!

Standartinė Rasa » 05 Bal 2012 06:26

THE place to buy roses in Lithuania is Sibirka rose nursery, http://www.rozes.lt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, though you will have to check with them if they are willing to ship to Latvia.
http://www.rasosaugalai.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EvaZ

Standartinė EvaZ » 05 Bal 2012 07:46

Thank you Rasa!
I know this place I found it with internet and they shipping to Latvia.
But they don't have everything what I'm looking for :(
I'm not looking only big sellers but also private ones I'm ready to go to Lithuania after roses:)

Vartotojo avataras
LoretaA

Standartinė LoretaA » 05 Bal 2012 07:53

Eva, Sibirkos Rozynas has 'Ballerina' and 'Mozart' :) and 'Darcey Bussell' is wonderful rose :)
http://www.rozes.lt/htm/katalogas_krumi ... utines.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vartotojo avataras
Rasa
Susisiekti:

Standartinė Rasa » 05 Bal 2012 09:05

Eva, this nursery is the only Lithuanian nursery with such a wide sellection of varieties of roses. Besides, they are the only ones which are legally entitled to sell roses of Austin, Kordes and Tantau, and, of course, a wide range of unpatented varieties. There are a few other rose growers, however, none of them have legal rights to sell patented varieties, and they are not usually interested in interesting or old varieties.
So if you are after a specific rose, like 'Munsted Wood', it would be wise to place your order as soon as new catalogue appears, which is normally in August/September, and buy the roses in autumn. This way you will get the varieties that you want, and of the best quality possible.
Also, I would suggest you travel to their nursery during one of their garden days in summer (you can find the dates for these days on their website) :) The collection is really extensive and interesting, well worth the visit.
http://www.rasosaugalai.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EvaZ

Standartinė EvaZ » 05 Bal 2012 09:23

Thank you all! I'm thinking about Sibirika roses and yes I'm founded some from them and probably will buy! They have nice selection!
And how about some plant market or garden days near Kaunas? I heard there is one in spring and autum. Can you tell me where it is?
And what time?
Thank you!

Gema
Susisiekti:

Standartinė Gema » 05 Bal 2012 09:39

Biškį ne į temą, ir jeigu Rasa nesupyks - nuoširdus komplimentas nuo senos alkūnes, dantis ir visa kita atmušusios anglistės - Rasos anglų k. labai angliška, be menkiausio priekaištėlio! Jai pačiai tai, žinoma, ne dyvai, bet visvien faina. Būčiau jaunesnė, pažaliuočiau iš pavydo ar kokio komplekso. :)

Vartotojo avataras
Rasa
Susisiekti:

Standartinė Rasa » 05 Bal 2012 09:54

Gema, ačiū :* anglistė tai aš savamokslė, bet anglų kalbą tikrai myliu (angel)

Eva, you can find the dates for the plant fairs here http://www.mega.lt/lt/naujienos/rengini ... inku_muge/
But I am not quite sure it is worth to come all that way from Latvia |( These fairs are organised mostly for people, selling and buying fruit trees, woody plants, conifers, etc. You probably will find some pleople selling roses (and some of them Latvian), but they mostly concentrate on HT varieties. You might find some 'pirate' English roses, but the choice is usually restricted to very few most popular varieties, like 'Graham Tomas' or 'William Shakespeare'.

EvaZ

Standartinė EvaZ » 05 Bal 2012 10:02

Ačiū! (flower)
Sometimes it's interesting to come and see and may be find some different plants because I'm interesting not just in roses but some other things.
Anyway thank all you for advice:) (flower) (sun)

Mintautė

Standartinė Mintautė » 24 Geg 2013 09:44

Hi,

you can find roses at internet :) (...............lt)

Vartotojo avataras
Nijola

Standartinė Nijola » 27 Geg 2013 11:46

Mintautė rašė:Hi,

you can find roses at internet :) (............lt)
Jusu prannešimą dalinai išrinu, koreguoju, prašau pasiskaityti forumo naudojimosi taisyklėmis
Ačiū

Vartotojo avataras
LoretaA

Standartinė LoretaA » 27 Geg 2013 12:42

Aš jai iš karto parašiau žinutę. Deja, žinučių ji neskaito, kaip ir nebesilanko forume. Forumas tik priemonė, reklamuoti savo firma |( .

Skelbti atsakymą

Grįžti į